Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word file.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Please include an abstract of less than 150 words.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements as outlined in the current edition of the APA (the American Psychological Association Style Manual)
- To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review for this submission, to prevent the identities of the authors and reviewers from being known to each other, I have: a) deleted my name and/or the names of any co-authors from this text; b) removed author identification information from the "properties" section of the Word document(s) I am submitting by clicking on the following, beginning with "File" on the main menu of my document(s): File > Save As > Tools (or Options with a Mac) > Security > Remove personal information from file properties on save > Save.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and NACSW and will not be made available to any other party.